Thursday, May 27, 2010

Beautiful Wedding Bridal Bouquets Flowers Ideas

We recently attended the wedding of my best friend from high school, where my child is selected as one of the flower girl. :) What a beautiful wedding! Lovely ceremony, reception fun, good food, beautiful bride and groom, and most of all, I fell in love with flowers (from the bride's bouquet, flowers for the entourage, for pomanders and flower girl head dresses, and even flower arrangements table acceptance 'is beautiful!). This makes me remember back to my own wedding and my own bridal bouquet. Just wanted to share with you this beautiful wreath I found on the web. Hopefully a good day! Do not take the time to smell the flowers! =)wedding flowers ideaswedding flowers ideaswedding flowers ideaswedding flowers ideaswedding flowers ideaswedding flowers ideaswedding flowers ideasBeautiful Wedding Bridal Bouquets Flowers Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment