Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weekend Challenge Entry's

Hi everyone,

Well its been a while since I made a project. i been feeling a little sick all week but doing much better today. So i made two card to enter them in two challenges.

My first entry is Whimsical Wednesday Challenge at http://www.alwayscrafting.com/ . We were asked to create anything using the colors that were in the picture posted on the blog. I made a House Warming card. I used the colors green, yellow, tan, pink, & brown.

Receipe:
Winter Woodland for the tree branch 3 in.
Stretch your Imagination for the bird house 4i.
Don Juan for the sun 4 in.
Home Sweet Home sticker from Cosmo Cricket



My 2nd entry is for SEI Challenge with Abby #3 at http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com/ . We were asked to create anything but must have the color Pink. So I made a Birthday card for my sister since her B-day is coming up and she likes the color pink.

Receipe:

From my kitchen Cartridge: Cupcake 4 in.
Card: 4 x 5.5 Color: yellow
2nd layer: color polka dots paper
pink ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment