Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Im so excited!!

Hello my crafty friends,

I have so much to share with you all. First I would like to wish all the mom's a Feliz dia de las madres. Today is mother's day in Mexico and I get to celebrate mother's day twice each year. I would like to share the mother's day card my daughter made for me. I see she gets her craftyness from me lol.
 I would also like to thank Glora at Glora's Crafts for the blog candy that I won. I cant wait to use it. Thanks Glora
and know I would like to share with all you the great news I found out today when I checked my blog today. I found out that I won one of the National Scrapbook Day Challenges at The Pink Stamper. I was soooo happy and was doing my happy dance lol Did I mention that Im soooo excited!! lol Well thanks for taking the time to read my post and leaving me sweet comments. hugs to all and have a great day. Now im off to go celebrate with my mom and family thnaks to my lovely sisters that pland a dinner for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment