Saturday, July 2, 2011

Look what I got in the mail!

Hello crafty friends,

Happy 4th of July weekend!! I hope everyone has fun weekend. I wanted to share with you all what I got in the mail yesterday. I had won some blog candy from Julie K  A Little Bit Of Bling @ http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/2011/06/whimsy-is-essential.html . I won some cool stamps from K Andrew from Getting Cricky @ http://www.gettingcricky.com/ . I love her blog!! So when Julie told me that I had won one of her stamps sets I was soooo excited!! I won the Fashionable Friends stamp set, wich K Andrew donated $1.00 from the sale of every stamp set to charity. I thinks that is so awesome! Thanks Julie for my stamp set. I cant wait to used them.

                                 This a the stamp set along with the beautiful card Julie send me.
                                                               Thank so much Julie!!

                                                           a close up of the stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment