Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 12


Hello crafty friends,

Welcome to day 12 of our 12 days of Christmas Blog Hop. If  you are coming from Alina's blog then your in the right place if not please start at the beginning at Sylvia's blog .

Today is our last day of our 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. I hope you have enjoyed and got inspired by our project. I would like to thank you all for coming back everyday and leaving me your sweet comments. I  love to read them and they just encourage me to keep crafting. Thank you again and have a blessed Merry Christmas!

For our last day I made a gift box


Materials:
Life's a Party cart
Hexegon box cut @ 8 in.
Winter woodland cart
snowflakes cut @ 1 in., 2 in., 2 1/2 in.
Diamond Stickles
blue, light blue and white cardstock

Im entering my project to:

Fantabulous Cricut
Theme: Make a gift, gift packaging, or use a gift cut

Blog Candy!!

How to win:
1.  Leave me a comment here with a way to contact you if you win
2.  Become a follower of my blog

Random.org will pick a name from each day of all 12 days and then pick a winner from the 12 names. Winner will be announced on December 7th.

Thank you again for stopping by all 12 days of this fun hop!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment