Sunday, March 11, 2012

Simply Sunday Challenge " Color Challange"

Hello my crafty friends,

Happy Sunday!! Today it's Simply Sunday Challenge day over at Getting Cricky. Today's challenge is a color challenge, you must use green, white and one other color. I made couple Thank you cards for this challenge. Im always in need for them and seem to be out every time I need one lol. The colors I used are green, white and my other color is yellow. The pattern paper is a light green color with white but you can't really see that in the pic.  I hope you will join in the fun and enter your projects to this fun challenge.

Here is my project:




Materials:
Cards: 21/3 by 21/2 in.
Forever Young cart
flower cut at 1 1/2 in.
Martha Stewart punch
Yellow & white jewels
pattern paper is from colorbok
Sentiment: "Thank You" is from the Owly Hoo Stamp set from KAndrew

K Andrew Designs


Thank you for stopping by!
I hope you will joing in the fun

Have a great crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment