Friday, May 11, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Thank you gift

Hello my crafty friends,

Happy Friday! Im about to go do some shopping at the Prima parking lot sale today. Woo hoo!! I love to get some good deals. If they have the same prices as last time it should be great! I will post a pic of the goodies I get.

Well now onto to my project. As I told you guys on my last post, I been making stuff for my daughter to take to her teacher all week. So today we had to send a drink for the teeacher. I saw her drink diet coke before so I bought her a diet coke and I made a tag to go along with it.

I entering my project  into the Die Cuttin Diva's color challenge: purple, orange & black





Materials:
Cricut Essentials cart loaded on my E2
square cut @ 3 1/2 in.
Flower cut @ 2 in.
Fiskar flower punch
Queen &Co.  purple rhinestones
pop dots
lavender stickles
twine
Marvy Le Plume II purple marker

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you guys have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment