Friday, November 25, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop

Hello my crafty friends,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you for joining us today for the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. Hosted by Sylvia . If you are here from Alina's blog then your on the place if not you could start at the beginning at Sylvia's blog

This hop will be filled with fun ideas for Christmas! So I hope you could join us all 12 days of fun! I will be sharing with you all cards, banners, ornaments any many others stuff so please make sure you visit my blog.

For today I made a Christmas card. I really love this one. I think it turn out great!

Materials:
Card 4 1/4 by 51/2 in.
Spot & Dots Embossing folder
Simply Charmed Cart.
Cuts @ 2 in.
Red Ribbon
cardstock
pop dots
Sentiment: from Kristal Andrew Art stamps
"Here comes the" is from Splash-tasic Summer
"Red Hatter" is from Fashionable Friends

These are the stamps that I used on my card. I love that I could play around with them and put them together. To see all her stamps just click here .


Blog Candy!
I do have blog candy to give away but I dont have a picture of it. I will post it on my next post.
How to Win:
1. Leave me a comment here
1. Become a Follower of my blog.

Thank you for stopping by make sure you come back tomorrow to see my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment