Saturday, January 28, 2012

Valentines Day Blog Hop

Hello my crafty friends,

Thank you for joining us today for our Valentines Day Blog hop. Hosted by Sylvia from Bella Scrapbook designs.

In this hop you will see some great Valentines projects. If you are coming from Sylvia's blog then you are in the right place. If not please head on over to Sylvia's blog and start from the beginning. For this hop I decorated some Valentine candy.

Here is my project:





Materials:
Heartlines Conversation Heart Candy
Cut a 1/4 by 5 in. strip of cardstock
Martha Stewart All Occasion Cake Art cart.
Hearts cut at 2 in.
Foam hearts ( the hearts in the center)
Valentines paper
Sentiments:
"Be Mine" is from the I Heart You stamp set from K Andrew
"Kisses" is from Owly Hoo stamp set from K. Andrew
Heart Images are from It's Valentines stamp set from K. Andrew

The I Heart You and It's Valentines stamp sets are Kristal's new stamp set. If you would like to see all her stamp sets just click HERE . I have a special code for you to get FREE SHIPPING when you place an order. Just enter veronicafreeship at check out.



Im entering my project to:

Decorate To Celebrate
Theme: Valentine's day Party!

Little Scrap Pieces
Theme: use red
Blog Candy

Queen & Co. Felt Embellishment

How to win:
1. Be a follower of my blog ( if you are already please let me know)
2. Leave me a comment with a way to contact you if you win
Extra chance:
1. come back and leave me a comment letting me know if you placed an order with K. Andrew 

Thank you for stopping by now head on over to Esther Blog.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment