Sunday, February 12, 2012

Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge "Wedding Bells Are Ringing"

Hello crafty friends,


Happy Sunday!! Yay its time for another fun challenge over at Getting Cricky!.
The theme for this challenge is "Wedding Bells Are Ringing" So you could make any project for wedding/engagement/anniversary. I made a picture frame for my sister. She got married a year ago and they are getting the keys to their new home this Monday. So this picture frame will be a nice gift for them. I am really pleased with the way it came out. I hope you guys like it too. Also today is our firts day of Promo week. We will be sharing projects that are made by using the same cartridge all week and use all of Kristals stamp sets. I picked the Simply Charmed Cartridge. For todays project I used the It's Valentines! & I Heart you stamp set. I really love these stamp!

Here is my project





Materials:
unfinished frame from Michael's
paper from paper Pizazz
Mod Podge
Craft smart white Acrylic paint
Prima flowers
Pearls
Simply Charmed cart
hearts cut @ 1 1/3 in.
Bride & Groom cut @ 1 1/3 in.
Color Box warm violet
Encore metalic pink ink pad
Hot glue
Sentiments: " I'm going to love you" is from It's Valentines! stamp set and " Always & Forever" is from I Heart You stamp set from K.Andrew Art stamp sets





K Andrew Designs


K Andrew Designs

Im entering my project to:

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge
Theme: Use purple and one other color.

No comments:

Post a Comment