Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine card

Hello my crafty friends,

I hope all of you are doing well. I been supper busy doing stuff around the house and havent had much time for crafting. It's a rainy day here in California and im loving it!   Im taking advantage of the weather today to catch up and enter some challenges. I'm working on my daughters Valentine cards and wanted to share with you all what I made.

She loves to watch Sponge Bob Square Pants, so at first I was goin to just buy them at the store. I found some but they were $3.99. Then  I remembered that my hubby bought me a Sponge Bob cartridge for Christams so I said to my self "just make them your self". Well at first I was so excited to make them beacuse I would get the chance to try out my new cart but after making the firts one. I realized its alot of work beacuse it has so many tiny pieces. The good thing is that my daughter only has 9 classmates so I think I should be o.k. lol.  It's a little simple but I like the way it turn out.

Here is my card:


Materials:
red card stock cut at 2 1/2 by 4 in.
Sponge Bob Squarepants cart
Sponge Bob cut at 3 in.
foam hearts
Fiskar corner punch
Sentiment: "Happy Valentines" is from the I'ts Valentines! K.Andrew stamp set &
" From" is from I Heart You" K.Andrew stamp set

Im entering my card to the following challenges:

Getting Cricky
Theme: Fantasy Land ( Today is the last to enter, so you still have time)

Fantabulous Cricut
Theme: "Love is in the Air" (include a heart in your project)

Creative Cutter Room
Theme:  "Valentines Day"

My Sherri Crafts
Theme: " Love is in the Air" challenge #78 ( add at least 2 hearts on your project )




Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great crafty weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment