Sunday, April 15, 2012

Baby Shower party favor

Hi everyone!

Happy Sunday!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I been having a relaxing weekend and had some time to craft. I made a lil baby shower party favor that I'm going to enter in some challenges.
I really love the way way it looks. I hope you agree with me lol.


Now onto my project:




Materials:

Lil Monsters cart
treat box cut @ 5 in.
Divine Swirl embossing folder
Simply Charmed cart
Pacifier cut @ 3 in.
Heart cut @ 2 in.
Le Plume II Pink marker
Peachy Keen Stamps PK-493 Everyday Characters Face
3D Crystal Lacquer
Pink & White tulle
Sentiment "lil one" is from Owly Hoo KAndrews stamp set
Pop dots
Memento Tuxedo balck ink
It's a Girls strimer


Challenges:

Theme: baby shower

Theme: Baby

Theme: Anything Goes


Theme: Favorite project

Theme: Anything Goes




Thank you for stopping by
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment