Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thank you card

Hi my crafty friends,

I hope you are all doing great!. As I told you guys on my last post I'm trying to find my crafting mojo lol. So I'm trying to make time for my crafting. For today's post I'm sharing a Thank You card I made on a crop day my BFF Patty a.k.a Creative Diva  had at her house. We had a good time crafting and enjoying some wine. Thank you bestie for a fun day with the girls!

Now onto my card:




Materials:

Card 4 1/4 by 5 1/2
Winter Frolic cart
Tag cut @ 4 & 4 1/2 in.
Rosette cut @ 1 in.
Stampin Up Puncher
Memento Ink: Rich Cocoa & Aegan blue
Stampin Up Espreso ink pad
Blue ribbon
rhimestones
Sentiment "Thank You" is from Fall-0-ween stamp set from KAndrews

Challenges I'm entering my card:

Little Scrap Pieces
Theme: Use sky blue

Love to Crop
Theme: Say Anything

DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge
Theme: Thank you card for any occasion



Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment