Friday, August 5, 2011

Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #26

Hello my crafty friends,

Happy Friday!! Wow my week had been full of birthdays. Monday was my Godson's b-day, Tuesday was my moms and today is my favorite cousins b-day. He is having a birthday celebrations today in honor of my mom and him self.  What a great way to start my weekend right? Tomorrow I have a baptism and Sunday I'm having a mommy and daughter time. We are going to go see the Smurfs movie. I cant wait lol.

I would like to share with you guys my most recent project. My sister went to Yosemite couple months ago and just developed her beautiful pictures. She bought a album for them but its to plain. She asked me if I could do something to make it look better. So I told her buy some fabric that has some kind of camping theme to it. So she did and here is what I created. I hope you guys like it!

First I measured and then cut

I ironed the ends. This makes it easier to fold and glue

Now I glue the fabric to the album

This is the album all covered up with the fabric

I cut out the letters from the Don Juan cart at 1 in.

I used the Camping Critters Cartridge


Moose 3 1/2, Mountains at 3 1/2

Bunny at 2 in., Bear tree at 3 1/2 and 2 1/2 in., moon at 2 in.

Im entering my project in the CCCC at http://tatteredtime.com/?p=259 
Theme is using the Campin Critters cart

No comments:

Post a Comment