Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer Layout

Hello my crafty friends,

Happy Saturday!! I hope everyone is enjoying their day. I'm trying to stay cool indoors because the heat is real bad. We are at 105 today. So Im so thankful to have my A.C. lol. I made a summer LO for some challenges. I really love the way it turn out. In this LO you will see my beautiful daughter and my wonderful husband. We took my daughter to a water park near or home and she loved it, well she loves anything that has to do with water lol. I hope you guys like it.

I used the All Mixed Up cartridge for the letters.
letters cut at 1 1/2 in.
water drops stickers from Creative Imaginations
splash sticker from Story Teller
Happy sticker from Kelly Panic

Challenges:

Getting Scrappy Challenge
Theme: Make a splash LO

Creative Cutter Room
Disign time Thursday
Theme: Splish Splash!!
Any project with water on it.

Cricut 360
Theme: Relax


No comments:

Post a Comment