Monday, August 15, 2011

My Pinkalicious Blog Hop August Challenge

My Pinkalicious Blog Hop August Challenge

Hello my crafty friends,

Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure did. I was part of my first blog hop, which I will posting the winners later today. Thank you Shawnee for allowing me to be part of your hop. I also would like to thank everyone that stop by and left sweet comments on my projects. That really means a lot to me.  I also made some time and did My Pinkalicious Blog Hop . I had a geat time looking at all the DT projects and love them all. Here is my project for the challenge. I hope you guys like it!

Theme:
Show us YOUR style making your favorite thing!  This could be your favorite color combo, your favorite Cricut cartridge, your favorite technique, etc.  You get it, right??  Just have FUN with this and NO stress!!  

 I made a card using several of my favorite things.  This past Saturday was my niece's Sweet 15 b-day party. So I made her a Birthday card with 15 flowers on it.  

Things I used:
Stamping cartridge
Flowers 1 1/2, 1, 11/4
Jewels
Swirl embossing folder
Happy Birthday Chipboard



No comments:

Post a Comment