Friday, September 2, 2011

Anniversary Card

Hello my crafty friends,

I hope everyone is having a great Friday! Today I celebrate my 11th Anniversary. I'm so blessed to be married to the most wonderful man. He is always there for me and never complains. He is there to lift me up when I'm down and always wants me to be happy.  I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. We plan to go out for dinner and do something else after dinner but I don't know what the plan is. What ever we do should be fun because he is always making laugh. I wanted to make him a card and I saw that Celebrate The Occasion is having a Sketch Challenge# 28 and More Than Favors CCCC #29 use the Sweetheart cartridge. So I decided to give it a try. Here is the card that I made for my hubby.

Happy Anniversary card
card size: 4 by 6 1/4
Sweetheart cart:
Happy Anniversary cut at 1 1/4 in.
Brown Ribbon
Prima Flower
heart chipboard
Embossing folder
Embossing powder
Hand stitched with brown twine


Have a fun & safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment