Saturday, September 10, 2011

Back to School Layout

Hello my crafty friends,

I hope evryone is having a great weekend. I had a nice and relaxing Saturday. We had some rain in the morning but now its feeling a little stuffy lol.

I made this back to school LO and I am going to enter them into 2 challenges.

Challenges:

Whimsical Wednesday Challenge
Create a LO that is about school memories, must include some type of chipboard on it.

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge:
Challenge me Monday #76
Theme: Back to School use ABC's or 123

Here is my LO I hope you guys like it!
What I used:
polka dots paper (not sure of the name)
Orange, Blue & Red cardstock
123abc puncher from Martha Stewart
Chip board that says Play Time and Smart
Orange, Blue & Red ribbon
Locker Talk cart for the brush & plate cut at 2 1/4




No comments:

Post a Comment