Friday, September 16, 2011

Halloween Birhtday Card

Hello mu crafty friends,

Yay its FRIDAY!! The weekend is here lol I hope everyone has a wounderful weekend.

I have a card that I would like to share with you all. I made a birthday card for my nephew. His bithtday is the first week of November so his birthday theme is a halloween party. It should be a fun party since I love to dress up and for the past 4 yrs I've made my husband and my coustomes. That is sooo much fun. I have no idea what we are dressing up as this year but I can't wait to get started lol.

Im entering this cute card to 3 challenges:

Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky
Theme: Halloween

Celebrate The Occasion
Theme: Anything Birthday Tall card must have a present

Card TV 
Theme: Things that go bump in the night

What I used:

Card size: 7 1/4 by 4 in.
Orange, lime green, black, purple & grey cardstock
Spider & Frankenstine cut from the Mini Monsters cart
Spider cut at 1 3/4 in.
Frank cut at 3 in.
Present cut from Simply Charmed at 1 1/2
Purple glitter
white gel pen
black marker
Happy Birthday stamp from G studio

No comments:

Post a Comment