Sunday, November 27, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 3

Hello crafty friends,



Welcome to day 3 of our 12 Days of Christmas Blog hop. If you are coming from Alina's blog then your in the right place if not please start from the beginning at Sylvia's blog.

This hop will be filled with fun ideas for Christmas! So I hope you will continue to join us all 12 days of fun! I will be sharing with you all cards, banner, ornaments and many other stuff. So please make sure you come back.

For day 3 I made a card. I love the way it turn out. I hope you like it too.


Materials:
card 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 in.
Recollection Christmas paper
Winter Woodland cart
(The magic of winter cut at 2 1/2 in.)
Snow flakes cut at 2 1/2 in.
Sentiment: Blessings is from Kristal Andrews Art stamps Fall-o-ween Stamp set
Queen & Co Rhinestones


Blog Candy!!
How to win:
1. leave me a comment here with a way to contact you if you win
2. Become a follower of my blog

Random.org will pick a name from each day of all 12 days and then pick a winners from the 12 names. winner will be announced on December 7th.

Thats it!!

Thank you for stopping by today but make sure you come back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment