Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Simply Sunday Challenge & Peachy Keen Challenge

Hello my crafty friends,

Happy Wednesday! yay tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I love thanksgiving because I get to be with all my family and eat, eat, eat! lol I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Im thankful to have you all, even if its only thru the blogging world.

Here is a card that I made for two challenges.

Simply Sunday Challenge:
Theme: Give Thanks
Im thankful for all my friends!


Peachy Keen Challenge:
Theme:
Sketch with a twist.




Material used:
Forever Young cart
flower cut @ 3 in., 31/2
Sentiment: Hello Friend from Kristal Andrew Fashionable Friends
Peachy Keen Stamps: PK-493 Everyday Characters faces
Green & yellow stickels
cardstock
Copic markers: Pure Pink
Pop dots
s.e.i. paper


You could find Kristal Stamp Here

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment