Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thanksgiving Table Decorations Blog Hop

Hello my crafty friends,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you for joining us today for the Thanksgiving Table Decorations Blog Hop. Hosted by Sylvia at Bellascrapbookdesigns .

This hop will be filled with fun ideas on how to decorate your table for Thanksgiving. If you are coming from Monica's blog then you are in the right place, if not please hop on over to Sylvia's  .  For this hop I made some napkin holders. Its really easy and fun! This is something that our kids could help us with.

I used:

Preserves cartridge
Leafs cut at 4 1/2 ( I used 3 leafs per napkin)
Avery glue stick
Glitter


Blog Candy!!

Scrappy Cat Clear Stamps
Winner will be chosen on Monday, November 7th

Here are the following requirements:

1. Become a follower ( If already a follower please let me know that you are)
2. Leave me a comment and your email address in case you win.

Thats it!!

Thank you for stopping by. Now get ready to hop over to CallyAnn's  blog.

Enjoy our hop and have a great weekend. I sure will since I will be at the Scrapbook Expo in Ontario yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment