Monday, January 16, 2012

Getting Cricky Promotional week day 2

Hello my crafty friends,

Welcome to day 2 of Promo week for K. Andrew Art Stamp. Today Im sharing with you a gift card holder that I made.  The Getting Cricky sister are promoting one stamp set of our choice for one week. I picked the Pirate Tales & Fish Scales and Pirate Party Images stamp sets. 

Here is my project: Pirate gift card holder

Materials:
Toilet roll
I recycled wraping paper to cover the TR lol
Brown card stock
Le Plume II markers
Momento Tuxedo Black  ink
Sentiments: Arrrgh!, Pirate, Party and the Pirate ship is from the Pirate Tales & Fish Scales stamp set and the Pirate Image is from Pirate Party Image set from K. Andrew Art stamp



You could check out all her great stamps by just cliking HERE

Please be sure to visit all of my Getting Cricky sisters blogs to see their amazing projects. Here are the links to their blogs..








Thank you for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments

No comments:

Post a Comment