Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Getting Cricky Promotional week day 4

Hello my crafty friends,

Welcome back to day 3 of promo week for K Andrew Art Stamps. The Getting Cricky sister are promoting one stamp set of our choice for one week. I picked the Pirate Tales & Fish Scales and Pirate & Mermaid Party Images stamp sets. 

Kristal has some new stamps ready for pre-order:

The Valentine stamp sets " I Heart You" & "It's Valentine's" are ready for pre-order now! If you buy $25.00 or more you get the Mini stamp set " Key to my Heart" for FREE!  Now thats a good deal!! So head on over and pre-order your stamps sets now. I have a special code for you all to get FREE SHIPPING with your purchace. Just use veronicafreeship at check out. Just click HERE




K Andrew Designs


K Andrew Designs





K Andrew Designs

The "All in the Family" stamp set and "All about Animals" are K.Andrew February new releases.   
 pre-order yours now! Just click HERE


K Andrew Designs


So now onto my project for today. I made a card using the "Piarate Tales & Fish Scales"

Materials:
Create a Critter Cart
Squirrel Cut @ 2 in.
Sun & Cloud cut @ 1 in.
Pinecorn cut @ 1/2 in.
Stump cut @ 1 1/2 in.
All Occasion Cake Art Cart
Grass cut @ 1 1/3 in.
Stickles
Ribbon flower
Peachy Keen Stamps PK-641 Princess Faces
Sentiments " Your Friendship is a Treasure" is from Pirate Tales & Fish Scales Art Stamp set from


Im entering my card to the Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #48
Theme: Add a Squirrel


Please be sure to visit all of my Getting Cricky sisters blogs to see their amazing projects. Here are the links to their blogs..








No comments:

Post a Comment