Sunday, January 15, 2012

Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge "Let it Snow"

Hello my crafty friends,

Happy Sunday!! Yay its time for another fun challenge over at Getting Cricky!.
The theme for this challenge is "Let it Snow" and you must use embossing on your project. I made a Thank you Snow much card, I just love they way it came out. Also today is our firts day of Promo week. We will be sharing projects that are made by using the same stamp set all week. I picked the Pirate Tales & Fish Scales and Pirate Party Images. For todays project I only used the Pirates Tales & Fish Scales stamp set. I really love this stamp set. I was amazed that I could do a Thank you snow much card out of a pirate stamp set. That's one of the reasons why I love Kristal's stamps.

Here is my card


Materials:

Card: 4 1/4 by 5 1/2
2nd layer 3 1/2 by 4 1/2
Fiskars corner punch
Recollection punch
Fiskars Sea Pearls corner punch
Dot embossing forlder
Winter Woodland cart
Snow flake cut @ 5 in.
Stickels Diamond
3D Crystal Lacquer
Sentiment " Thank you Snow much" is from
Pirate tales & Fish Scales K.Andrew Art stamps sets.
If you want to see the rest her great stamps just click HERE 
I have a special code for you all. Just put veronicafreeship at check out


Im entering this card to Fantabulous Cricut
Theme: "Snow fun" Include a snowflake or a snowman

So now its your turn to create a project and enter it to this FUN challenge!

Thank you and have a great Sunday!

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment