Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Years! Great News!!

Hello my crafty friends,

Happy New years to all of my crafty friends. I hope you all had a great time on these holidays. I sure did. I got some crafty goodies for Christmas. I will be posting pictures soon.

 I would like to share with you all the new line of stamps that K Andrew Designs has for Valentines!  They are for pre-order right now!!  I have pre-ordered mine and I cant wait to get them! Im sure you will love them so head on over and pre-order yours HERE



It's Valentines stamp set (26 stamps)

We will be featuring Valentine themed projects in our blog hop at the end of the month

I Heart You stamp set (23 stamps)
Most sentiments fit inside the hearts!

ALOT of K Andrew stamps have great mix and match stamps that are perfect for Valentine projects.



Key to My Heart Mini Set (Mix & Match) 5 stamps total

 Also, if you order BOTH Valentine themed sets or spend $25.00 or more, Kristalwill include the mini stamp set: Key to My Heart (mix and match). So what do you think?

I think this is a great deal and great stamp sets!! So make sure you go visit her store and check all of her stamps sets!

Also we are having our monthly hop on January 20th so please mark your calendars and join in the fun!

Getting Cricky Blog Hop


Now I would like to announced the winner of my blog candy for the Snow Much Fun Getting Cricky Blog hop.
The winner is:
# 16 Anita Braddock
Yay congrats Anita!! I will be sending you an email soon or if you see this post please send an email with your address.

                                                                              Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment